Student Tuition for 2020-2021 School Year: $10,750.00
Tuition includes ALL required fees AND elective fees for participation in athletics, art, debate, theater, choir, OAP and engineering, AND all lab fees, and textbook fees.
Tuition Payment Options:1. Tuition paid in full ($10,750) by August 1, 2020
2. Semester Payments:
- Semester 1 Payment ($5,375) is payable by August 1, 2020
- Semester 2 Payment ($5,375) is payable by December 1, 2020
We welcome talented students of strong character regardless of a family's ability to pay tuition. Our Lady of the Hills College Prep offers need-based scholarships. All awards are based on a family's demonstrated need as determined by the OLH Scholarship Committee and the Archdiocese of San Antonio Hope for the Future Program. Go to Hope for the Future to apply for a scholarship.
Registration Fees: (per student)
- New Students – $350 (due upon acceptance to OLH College Prep)
- Returning Students – $300 if paid before February 20, 2020
Other Fees: (not included in tuition, per child, and will be charged when appropriate.)
- Bus Transportation Fee – $125 (per month, per family)
- Graduation Fee – $100 (Seniors only)
Lunch Fees MUST be PREPAID either weekly, monthly, semester or school year
If your student is enrolled in AP classes and would like to take the AP exam, the exam fee is approximately $95 per exam, and will be collected by our academics department before the test date.
New Students to OLH College Prep will need a calculator which costs $130. Orders will place in the fall for calculators.